Make a donation or leave a legacy and you’ll be helping to look after the conservation of Nidderdale AONB for generations to come.
- Make a regular donation - complete the Friends membership form and specify your donation level.
- Leave a legacy or make a major gift - to discuss leaving a legacy or making a major gift to the Friends of Nidderdale AONB Countryside Fund please contact heather.garnett@niddAONBfriends.org or ring the AONB Office on 01423 712950
- Donate by BACS - Account: Friends of Nidderdale AONB. Name of bank: HSBC Bank plc. Sort code: 40-36-05. Account No: 01390074
- Send a cheque - please make your cheque payable to 'Friends of Nidderdale AONB' and write Countryside Fund on the reverse of the cheque. Cheques should be sent to: Nidderdale AONB, The Old Workhouse, King Street, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, HG3 5LE
- Localgiving.com - visit localgiving.org and donate via our local giving page
Gift Aid - if you are a UK taxpayer and the amount is a personal donation, the government will give us an extra 25% on top of your donation – just complete our Gift Aid form and send it to us with details of your payment.